- 12 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 100 ml Cow Liquid Milk
- 1 egg
- 30 grams of butter / melted butter
- In a separate place put the eggs, sugar and baking powder. melted butter / butter then stir / beat evenly.
- In another place mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Stir well. Pour the egg and milk mixture. Stir until the mixture is well blended and soft.
- Add melted butter. Stir well.
- Heat the Teflon on very low heat. after hot pour 1 spoon of dough vegetable into the
- Leave it until the pancake forms a small hole, then turn it over, then wait a few seconds. it doesn’t take too long so that the other side doesn’t burn.
- Honey Fruit Pancake cooking steps 5 photos
- Remove and store separately before cool to keep the surface neat
- Stack and toppings according to taste for presentation. I give honey, sliced strawberries and kiwi.